Covid 19 update
The covid 19 pandemic has required us to make some changes to make things safer for all. These are summarised below:
- There is now a one way system in the garden, shown on the laminated garden map. There is a ‘main’ route, with some short cuts for a quicker trip.
- Some parts of the route can act as a ‘passing place’. Please let visitors who are catching you up, pass here, where there is plenty of room.
- Please keep to the social distancing recommendations.
- There are a couple of ‘cul de sac’ gardens where entry and exit are by the same route. Please wait until the garden is empty before going in.
- The laminated maps in the map box are clean. When you have finished your visit, please put the map in the ‘Used Map’ bucket so they can be cleaned overnight.
- Please take care over surfaces. Handrails, the greenhouse door, the gate and seats will be cleaned overnight, but be aware that others may have touched them before you arrived.
- Our preferred payment method is to buy entry tickets on line. This can be done from our web site, www.leathadard.org.uk and select the ‘ticketing’ tab.
- If you are not able to do this you can put cash into our money box but no change can be given.
- Unfortunately, we have been unable to arrange card payment for plants sales. Should you wish to buy plants, this will be by correct payment cash, with no change being given.
- We are required to take contact details of all our visitors, which we will hold for 1 month from your visit. This is for contact tracing in the unlikely event of a covid positive visitor being in the garden around the time of your visit.
We hope these steps will not detract from the enjoyment of our garden.